This time, forget long hours of Easter meal preparation & try this easy and brand new Easter brunch menu.
Read and try these 10 yummilicious recipes and surprise your family & friends:-
1). Deviled Chicks:-
Light up everyone’s mood with these Easter special deviled chicks!
- Calories- 155
- Protein- 1 g
- Carbohydrates- 1 g
- Fat- 13 g
- Sodium- 190 mg
Preparation Time- 35 Minutes
Preparation Level- Easy
- Eggs- 12 (large sized)
- Mayonnaise sauce- 1/2 cup
- Parmesan cheese- 1/4 cup (finely grated)
- Dijon mustard- (2 tsp)
- Carrot- 3 slices (thin
- 24 capers, blotted dry
- Dill- (for garnishing)
- Take a saucepan, pour water and eggs into it. Make sure the quantity of the water should be enough to dip the eggs properly. Now, let the eggs get boiled on high flame.
- Once they’re boiled, leave it for 15-20 minutes and then neatly peel them off.
- Now, you need to cut the bottom of the eggs to make it stand properly.
- After this, cut the top of the egg so that you’re able to take out the yolk gently.
- Then comes mashing egg yolk with mayonnaise sauce, Parmesan cheese, and mustard.
- Make a well-mixed mixture of it.
- Now transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Pipe the mixture gently into each egg and then put the slices of carrot at the top.
- Refrigerate the eggs for at least 1 day.
- Before presenting it, don’t forget to garnish it with dill.