Dull hairs are so lusterless that they make the person also look dull. Hair becomes dull or lifeless for a wide number of reasons – regular hair wash with hot water, hot climate, excess use of irons or blow-dryers, coloring, straightening, intense brushing or drying, dry winter weather, salt or chlorine water and exposure to sun etc.
It’s all about how we treat our hair that makes it drier than a dry twig. So here is simple homemade oil trick which you can try at your home according to your schedule to infuse your hair with new life.
What we need?
10-15 hibiscus flowers
2 tbsp fenugreek (methi) seed powder
1 tbsp henna powder
2 tbsp aloe vera gel
150 ml olive oil
- Grind all the ingredients well together except aloe and olive oil.
- Add 2 glasses of water to this mixture.
- Boil it on low flame till water reduces to 1 glass.
- Now add olive oil and aloe vera gel to it.
- Again keep it on low flame till all water evaporates.
- Filter it by using strainer or filter cloth.
- Store this oil in an air tight container
- Use it and always keep it in morning sunlight to absorb vitamin D from sun.